Unlike others, SD Maid does not offer so called One Tap Boost. Instead it is more concerned on removal of files rather than the temporary solution of releasing the RAM which most others do.SD Maid analyses the system and provides statistics about the used data, large files and redundant files, junk files. Soon after, you can delete them easily.
Besides, experienced users can create a custom filter, to add files to the exception list, or the list to be cleaned.
The feature I love in SD Maid is advanced cleaning using the accessibility services. You also take advantage of this feature to perform custom actions.
Pro version unlocks extra functionalities at a very reasonable price.
SD Maid allows you to:
• Browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer.
• Remove superfluous files from your system.
• Manage installed user and system apps.
• Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
• Search for files by name, content or date.
• Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
• Optimize databases.
• Do actual app cleaning and remove expendable files, which supersedes what others may call 'cache cleaning'.
• Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
• Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
• Root explorer & search
• And much more
To learn more you can check here
Note: Certain devices such as devices running on MIUI it wont work as intended.