Battery Guru v1.9.7
⚡️Play Store (Beta)
⚡️Huawei App Gallery
❗️The update will be visible in a few hours when store does a review.
Thanks for using Battery Guru
- Updated charging records UI
- Removed unnecessary context calling
- Updated battery estimation
- Updated battery calibration UI
- Fixed exception that happens when ad size for banner is set twice
- Added mAh for charging/discharging (Screen On/Off)
- Potential fix for swapping percentage on Screen On/Off when device is restarted
- Added button for dismissing battery improvement suggestion
- Fixed save/restore when device is connected/disconnected from the charger
- Removed Undo when deleting charging/discharging record
- Improved removing of an entries
- Potential fix for crash when exit or clear all records
- Updated shell
- Updated translations
- Optimized app code
Since this version all users are available to set notification priority and force keep it on top. You can find everything in Battery Guru settings.
Improve translation of the app: Localazy
All apps: PlayStore
Top 10 tools for Android development
As the development for any platform requires a set of tools to develop a high quality software Android requires too. I will write about my top 10 tools I count as a mandatory for development of high quality Android applications. Keep in mind that this is an individual requirement and that any of the developers uses their own set of the tools.
Next year looks like it might be very exciting — when it comes to smartphones, anyway. The traditional logic would tell you that Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset will set the standard for flagship Android phones in 2022. But, for the first time in years, that’s not guaranteed.
Android 12, at least on Pixel phones, is all about colors. The colors picked from your wallpaper control what you’ll see throughout the rest of the system, and in Android 12L’s first beta, Google is adding a faster way to change your wallpaper.