Cloudstream is an Android app that allows you to watch and download movies, TV shows, and anime. This open-source application can provide users with access to movies and TV episodes by aggregating content from several streaming services.
- No Ads
Cloudstream-3 is an open-source application, which implies that anybody can acess the code, there is no invasive data collection, and anyone can examine and modify the source code to create a modified version.
For More Information And Download Links Visit Here: CloudStream
- Play (almost) any song or video from YouTube Music
- Background playback
- Cache audio chunks for offline playback
- Search for songs, albums, artists videos and playlists
- Bookmark artists and albums
- Import playlists
- Fetch, display and edit songs lyrics or synchronized lyrics
- Local playlist management
- Reorder songs in playlist or queue
- Light/Dark/Dynamic theme
- Skip silence
- Sleep timer
- Audio normalization
- Android Auto
- Persistent queue
- Open YouTube/YouTube Music links (watch, playlist, channel)
Visit ViMusic for more info and latest downloads.
- Download videos and audio files from video platforms supported by yt-dlp (formerly youtube-dl).
- Embed metadata and video thumbnail into extracted audio files supported by mutagen.
- Download all videos in the playlist with one click.
- Use embedded aria2c as external downloader for all your downloads.
- Embed subtitles into the downloaded videos.
- Execute custom yt-dlp commands with templates.
- Manage in-app downloads and custom command templates.
- Easy to use and user-friendly.
- Material Design 3 style UI, with dynamic color theme.
- MAD: UI and logic written with pure Kotlin. Single activity, no fragments, only composable destinations.
You can download Seal from here
Keep an eye out for our next post next week, where we'll be exploring even more FOSS apps in other categories. Thanks for reading, and we hope you'll join us again soon!