CustoMIUIzer module contains a variety of mods that will provide additional functionality for your MIUI device.
You have to have (Ed)Xposed Framework installed to use these mods. For more info about Xposed refer here
Module was written, tested and is mainly intended for MIUI 10-12.5 on Android 9-10.
Mods are not guaranteed to fully work on any other versions, especially lower MIUI versions.
APK installation is limited to Android 7+.
How to use CustoMIUIzer?
- Magisk (Latest) ( You can learn more about Magisk from here )
- EdXposed/LSPosed ( You can learn more about XPosed from here )
EdXposed Framework compatibility
- Framework must be 0.4.6.4 or 0.5.1.4+, versions in between won't work.
- Module must not be installed from Google Play if 0.4.6.4 is used with app list mode enabled.
LSPosed Framework compatibility
- Some mods might not work partially or fully unless module is applied to ALL packages.
- Open LSPosed Manager
- Goto Modules Tab
- Search for CustoMIUIzer
- Click on it and then click on Assets
- Download And Install the app
- Now you can access it from the app drawer or from settings
CustoMIUIzer supports settings backup and restore using local backup on SDCard/internal storage (find it in main window's menu).
It also supports automatic Google cloud backups (Android Backup Service).
Autogenerated list based on the latest git files is available here:
You can send a detailed report with a description of your problem from CustoMIUIzer itself or create a new issue on the issue tracker.