The Redmi Note 11T Pro+ will be available in three different colours: black, blue, and silver. The Note 11T Pro, on the other hand, is only available in Silver and Blue colour options.
Note 11T Pro
- 6GB + 128GB – 1,799 Yuan (around 270 US Dollars/ Rs 20,900)
- 8GB + 128GB – 1,899 Yuan (around 285 Dollars/ Rs 24,400)
- 8GB + 256GB – 2,099 Yuan (around 315 US Dollars/ Rs 25,500)
- 8GB + 128GB – 1,999 Yuan (around 300 US Dollars/ Rs 23,200)
- 8GB + 256GB – 2,199 Yuan (around 330 US Dollars/ Rs 26,700)
- 8GB + 512GB – 2,399 Yuan (around 360 US Dollars/ Rs 29,000)
- 8GB + 256GB – 2,499 Yuan (around 375 US Dollars/Rs 29,000)
The specifications of both models is basically same. The only difference is in terms of battery capacity and charging speed.The Note 11T Pro Plus also has a 6.67-inch Full HD+LCD screen with a 144Hz refresh rate. It also supports Dolby Vision content. It is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 8100 SoC. The Redmi Note 11T Pro+ is available in two variants: 8GB+128GB and 8GB+512GB. It runs MIUI 13. The Pro Plus model will also have a 4,400mAh battery and 120W fast charging capabilities.The Redmi Note 11T Pro Plus has a 64MP primary camera, an 8MP wide-angle lens, and a 16MP front camera.Where as the 11T Pro packs a large 5,080mAh battery with 67W fast charging support and runs MIUI 13 out of the box.
Xiaomi also announced the new Redmi Buds 4 Pro, which feature 43dB Active Noise Cancelation (ANC). The completely wireless earphones use Bluetooth 5.3 and have a latency of 59ms. The audio device has a playback time of up to 36 hours, 360-degree audio, and IP54 water and dust resistance.
They cost CNY 369 (about Rs 4,200).
In addition, Xiaomi has released the Note 11 SE, which features a 90Hz display, a MediaTek Dimensity 700 CPU, 48MP cameras, a 5,000mAh battery, and other features. It is priced at CNY 999 (Rs 11,600).