Apparently, Migicovsky has not given up the dreams of glory in the technology sector and its new goal is to launch a small Android smartphone, a device that should be inspired by an iPhone but in mini format.
And to present his idea of him Migicovsky also created a special website (you can find it following this link), in which he explains why he decided to focus on a compact phone phone, considered an ideal solution as:
- He is fine in his pocket
- it is much lighter
- it is easy to use with one hand without falling
- There is no risk that falls from the pockets when you go by bicycle
But how should this "ideal" smartphone be according to Pebble's founder? Always to say about him, he should boast these 3 fundamental characteristics:
- 6 -inch display, with dimensions and design corresponding to those of iPhone 13 mini
- Prestal photographic sector
- standard android operating system
As for the technical data sheet, here's what Pebble's smartphone should have:
- 5.4 -inch OLED display with Full HD+ resolution and light frames equal on all sides
- 5G support globally
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 processor
- 8 GB of RAM
- 128 GB or 256 GB of integrated memory
- Two rear cameras (one of which with ultra wide angle sensor) of high quality (at least as Google Pixel 5) and capable of great performance in low light conditions
- front camera integrated in a hole in the display
- Android Stock
- unlockable bootloader
- At least 4 hours of active screen
Among the other characteristics desired by Migicovsky there are a resistant body that does not require a protective custody and with IP68 certification, Esim support, wireless charging, a button to silence the phone and a sensor for the fingerprints integrated into the power button.
All these characteristics should be enclosed in a smartphone destined to be sold in the price range between $ 700 and 800 dollars.
If the smartphone that the founder of Pebble dreams reflects what you are looking for in a phone, you can make your contribution by filling out the form you find following this link.
The goal is to exceed 50,000 potential buyers, in order to arouse the interest of some producer. And, in the event that there is no company, there is always the founder of Pebble ready to take the field.
Written by Matteo with love from Italy